You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade
your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your
- Italian baked chicken
Italian baked chicken
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 jar Paul Newman’s Own Bolognese Sauce
2 large chicken breasts, halved lengthways
2 zucchinis, quartered
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
200g mozzarella, sliced
Small handful basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, and grease a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Pour half of the Paul Newman’s Own Bolognese Sauce into the baking dish.
- Place the chicken breast and zucchini into the sauce.
- Top with the remaining Bolognese Sauce, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Place in the oven, and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from the oven, and top with basil leaves to serve. Serves 4.