You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade
your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your
- Balsamic chicken kebabs
Balsamic chicken kebabs
6 wooden skewers
2 chicken breast fillets, chopped into chunks
1 red capsicum, chopped into similar size pieces as the chicken
1/2 cup Paul Newman’s Own Balsamic Dressing
2 tsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
2 cups couscous, cooked as per packet instructions
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Marinate the chicken in half of the Balsamic Dressing for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Soak six wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes, then thread the chicken and capsicum onto the skewers and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high and cook for about three minutes on each side or until well cooked.
- Mix together the parsley, cooked couscous and cherry tomatoes and stir through the remaining dressing. Season to taste.
- Serve kebabs on a bed of the couscous salad