You're using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser or activate Google Chrome Frame to improve your experience.
Organisations that promote the practice of philanthropy and/or rely on philanthropic support to fulfill their missions.
Organisations enhancing the quality of life for children with life-limiting medical conditions, and/or for whom the experience of childhood has been disrupted by circumstances beyond their control.
Organisations that empower people to overcome extraordinarily adverse circumstances, and/or provide equal access to human rights and contribute to the development of a civil society.
Organisations implementing model solutions to issues of hunger and nutrition for underserved communities.
- Organisations that discriminate on any basis
- Specific religious activities or beliefs
- Lobbying or political activities
- Major research projects
- Any litigation that is underway, contemplated, or completed
- Direct grants to individuals
- Multi-year grants requiring recurring budget expenditure
- International travel or individual travel/study grants.